Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Critique Questions

Material Choices or Processes:

Paper, Micron Pen - held up to the iSight camera for about 16 seconds.

Your Conceptual Processes:

Not heavily conceptual, but rather more informative and straightforward than anything. I couldn't come up with much useful and understandable symbolism for my sentence, and the words i had chosen, and i wanted to get my point across clearly.

What you want to communicate through your piece:

I want to express my ideas behind good filmmaking, according to my own opinion. And specifically the emphasis and importance i put behind my movies, and ideas i have for scenes, shots, etc. The sentence i chose to write, i feel, illustrates just that, and whether you agree with it or you don't, at least you read it.

Is this your first try, or were there other attempts made?

The first attempt had the four words i chose on separate pieces of a different kind of paper then the sentence, but i felt that this took away from my message and the simplicity of the statement, so i stuck with just the sentence.

Are those attempts in the final work, or are they erased?

They're erased, but i really think it's for the better.

No comments: