Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update on new movie idea: Idea #1

       So sorry guys, I know alot of you have put in your 2 cents and encouraged me to go with the road trip idea (which was as good as the other two) but I think idea 1 just has something for me to explore. And I think as long as I can get my actors to cooperate and scheduling conflicts handled, then  things will go smoothly. 
       With that said, I've given some thought as to the elaboration of the circumstances surrounding the plot to the new movie. My main character will stumble upon what looks or sounds like a few people having an altercation in the apartment next to his, and later, he discovers two people carrying a body, but he is soon discovered in his observations and from then on, the chase ensues. On-foot chases, following in cars and on foot, and as the main character travels through his treacherous night, he befriends people and call upon his allies, some helpful and some who wish to throw him 'to the wolves' so to speak. This is the idea thus far, any suggestions, input on this extremely rough outline - feel free and encouraged to leave a comment, question, or snide remark.

No comments: