Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Memory Pre-Production1: Rough Storyboard

After a nice week-long hiatus from classes, and with my attention focused internally, I began to think about elements of my memory, and the quality & symbolism of these elements. I spent time around the places where this memory occurred, and took in the atmosphere and environment of early spring in Texas. Although it occurred in May, March would have to do. Unfortunately it rained 90% of the time I was back home, so pictures and would have been almost useless. The sun was shining at the time my memory had happened, and weather permitting, it will be when I begin shooting. Although no photos can aid the observer at this time, I have provided a few sketches and visual ideas of what kind of sequence I have in mind.

No comments: