Thursday, March 5, 2009

Planning to shoot the memory piece

- I want to have a strong narration (either my own voice or the voice of someone reading words i write, as if they were me), and i want the narration to guide us through the movie, reciting the memory; not necessarily what i had written, but something along those lines.

- I want some sequences to involve real scenes, but i really want a lot of it to be a montage of imagery dealing with the subject matter, and not necessarily the people who are included in it.

- As far as sound goes, i want sound effects, but throughout, I'm considering writing and recording my own score on guitar, and through the magic of garage band, making it fit into the movie.

- Blurry, out of focus shots, i hope will emphasize the memory aspect on some scenes, but i won't over-do it.

No comments: